[extropy-chat] QM vs GR

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 06:41:51 UTC 2005

--- The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com>
wrote:
>      My guess based upon my equations and the
> measurements they reported as the speed of quantum
> info is that in the experiment in the "natural"
> reference frame they were moving the detector at 3
> meters/second. Just a prediction based on my math
> but
> one that is testable.

Actually I made an error in my hasty calculation. It
should read the particle and the detector should have
have had a relative velocity of 30 meters/second . . .
That is if they did not try to measure the position
too accurately.

The Avantguardian

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson