Small government was Re: [extropy-chat] EMP Attack?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 03:23:07 UTC 2005

--- Joseph Bloch <jbloch at humanenhancement.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised a libertarian activist such as yourself doesn't realize
> that the Bill of Rights only limits government actions and not
> individuals' actions. Or are you also about to claim that the First
> Amendment lets you say whatever you want on WBZ? I'm just a private
> citizen, asking a simple question (hardly a "demand", except inasmuch
> as your evasion undermines your own point about those cockamammie 861
> scams).

I have no idea whether you are a private citizen or not, but I also
happen to know that there are members of this mail list who are not
just private citizens, and the law of the land is "anything you say can
and will be used against you". Your insistence that I answer such
questions indicates you are a government agent.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com