Small government was Re: [extropy-chat] EMP Attack?

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Apr 20 03:30:06 UTC 2005

And you, Mike, are a paranoid idiot. Welcome to my twit-filter.

My online experience shall be much saner, now, with you removed from it.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated tonight!)