[extropy-chat] Conspiracy Theory Theory [was peak oil theory]

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Apr 25 17:28:50 UTC 2005

Brian Lee wrote:

> I was referring to the larger scale/ crazy conspiracy theories that
> involve secret societies, government plans to hand over parks to the
> UN, lizard aliens running the British royal families etc.

Well, we know for a fact that such conspiracies have existed (and only
come to light because of their failure and/or their incompetence)
P2 and MKULTRA to name but two. The latter only came to light because
not quite all the files were destroyed when they should have been.

Are there no others existing today?

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-