[extropy-chat] Human - Posthuman gap (was: Spain has become the third country in Europe to legalise gay marriage)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 05:36:21 UTC 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 9:56 PM, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

> So what? I enjoyed being a child, then grew out of it and enjoyed
> being an adult even more.

What of those who are not interested in your idea of what an adult is?
  Is it simply devil take the hindmost?  That is an honest question.  It
may be that all we can do is to advance as best we can in pursuit of
our own dreams even if that ends the world that others want.  It may be
that that is all there ever is.  What do you think?

- samantha