[extropy-chat] Inheritance

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 01:58:13 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>>Why not just post your references?
>>

>Because that would be initiating force against the request of Natasha,
>who I happen to hold in higher esteem than you.

So let's get this straight, you're willing to continue to post arguments
in this forum about this matter, both argumentation, conclusions and
political standpoints BASED on the "references" which are to be found in
a different forum, but when you're called on to simply provide the
references in question, they can't be had except by joining your private
little conversation group.

Plus, you apparently find it worthwhile to chide me for asking for your
references, thus further wasting the bandwidth of this forum, where
simply posting your references would have been an adequate reply - in
fact, would have been an adequate reply WEEKS ago.

Why play this game, why not just post your references?

Robbie Lindauer