[extropy-chat] Inheritance or Politics generally or whatever

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Aug 3 05:36:07 UTC 2005

What is this?  I have heard some think some subjects should go
there.  I have also heard authoritative things (I thought) saying
"political" subjects are not booted/routed to there.  I have also
seen this particular subject go on far past its natural life and even
the interest of the originator.  Don't we have better things to do?
Really?

- samantha