[extropy-chat] good space shuttle article

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 08:39:13 UTC 2005

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/02/science/space/02nasa.html?ex=1280635200&en
> =c97b63d7bb47af82&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Cheer up Spike!

The design makes sense and it looks sound. Don't think
in terms of escaping the gravity well but in terms of
being in orbit. Me thinks that cargo booster could
caryy enough Dick Rutan sized shuttles to supply one
for each astronaut.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson