[extropy-chat] roids

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 03:52:46 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Calvin
> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] roids
>
> Welcome to the Enhanced Sports League...
> Come on down to your next ESL sporting event and see what Humans can do.
>
> ESL  "The Future in Sports"

You have the right idea John.  I offer the following modest
proposal that should take care of everyone.

We split the major sports into three leagues or divisions,
call them traditional, enhanced and retro:

The traditional league stays the same as current sports,
no drugs or roids allowed.

The enhanced league is no-holds-barred, do any kind of
drug or body enhancement the athletes wish to do.

The retro league is no drugs and no practice, no exercise,
no training, no doing anything that would contribute to one's
game in any way.  They can play the game, but no practicing or
workouts allowed.  This would be kinda like the way sports
would have been done a couple hundred years ago when people
needed to tend the farm, not play games with their time.

The market will pick the winner: sets see which league
sells the tickets.