[extropy-chat] LINK: Barnett offers preview copies of "Blueprint for Action."

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:43:16 UTC 2005

Friday, 05 August 2005

Hello all:

The author of "The Pentagon's New Map" offered preview copies of his
upcoming book, "Blueprint for Action," on his blog.

http://www.thomaspmbarnett.com/weblog/archives2/002102.html

Demand is high, and an interested party needs to write him to plead
the case. I lack impressive credentials, and so wait for Amazon. Some
list-members have better reputations, and so might do better.

Barnett and his book, for all the controversy, really do focus on
making the world work for everyone. (If he hasn't read Fuller, I'll
eat a ounce of salt.) The recent New Map Game bore more than a little
resemblance to RBF's World Game. His idea set has interesting
intersections with some hereabouts, and I would like to see what
others think--esp. if you can get an advance copy of the new book.

As usual--this post means to suggest action and stimulate discussion.
I will filter flames.

--
Jay Dugger
BLOG: http://hellofrom.blogspot.com/