[extropy-chat] Future friendly movies

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 06:15:04 UTC 2005

Does anyone here like time travel films? This is a
plot I wrote down: a Jewish scientist's daughter
travels from the year 2097 to the year 1945, to sleep
with Hitler.
 If the film were well done it would be guaranteed a
success, as the notoriety of such a plot would draw a
large audience.

scientists<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/04/movies/04flyb.html?ex=1280808000&en=b35c2085878bcf51&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss>.

article<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/04/movies/04flyb.html?ex=1280808000&en=b35c2085878bcf51&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss>the