[extropy-chat] not a UFO on satellite photo.

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Aug 7 14:28:36 UTC 2005

Huh?  Cartographic markers would be expected to much better defined, if
in fact they were used in the manner you suggested.  Also, I don't see
any similar features, did you?

Damien, if I didn't know you to be such a straightforward guy, without a
bit of irony or sarcasm, I would suspect your response was along the
lines of playing the stereotypical UFO skeptic.  ;-)

Seems more likely to me a large reflective object of unknown nature.

- Jef