[extropy-chat] UFO on satellite photo.

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 15:19:17 UTC 2005

Google Earth shows it better.  It is a small pond with
a white sand bottom on the north shore of Mangonia Lake
Near West Palm Beach Florida.  The deeper part of the
pond appears blue, the shallower end white.

We Florida boys used to call them marl pits because
they were formed by the road builders digging marl out
of them to make road beds.  Marl is a white clay-like
substance.  The resulting holes would naturally
fill in with water to make a delightful swimming hole.