[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: Extropy Campus

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 8 03:08:52 UTC 2005

Natasha,

I organised a little marketing focus group with myself.

It found the Max More and Natasha Vita More brands to be very clearly
still good, the Exi-chat list to be good, the Extropy brand to be possibly a
bit worn out or diluted by some of its associations since it was first
encountered by the focus group, but, basically, still good. The focus group
is slightly interested in and wishes well any derivative brands like Extropy
Campus but doesn't always have the time to keep track of them. My focus
group hopes it works out well for the "parent" brands.

The good thing about focus groups is that one doesn't have to worry about
em too much, if one is sure one has a great product or service.

Cheers,
Brett Paatsch