[extropy-chat] The list is not dead...

Jacques Mathieu jacquesmmathieu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 03:35:01 UTC 2005

I rarely ever post on this list, so my opinion doesn't
really count for squat, but I used to really enjoy a
lot of the posts. Now, however, a lot of the talk on
this list is very political or irrelevant to
transhumanism. All I can say from an outside
perspective is that it seems much of the serious
intellectual conversation (specifically scientific and
technological) has gone elsewhere, to other boards. I
still peruse the list for the few good gems, but I do
have it sent to my "junk mail" account where I have my
spam sent. I've been a reader of this list for at
least five years off and on, and I guess I'd just
rather see it the way it used to be.

Jacques