[extropy-chat] all politics all the time, not

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 04:57:14 UTC 2005

> Not *anything* else than politics. Please. The tedious trolling is not a
> good look for this list.

Ja you are so right Damien.

Posters please review the Extropian principles and
decide for yourself, after some calm and thorough
introspection, if this is the right place for you
to hang out.

http://www.maxmore.com/extprn3.htm

This is what we are about.  Please read it over
and ask yourself: is this me?

I have been getting a pile of offlist complaints
recently from several credible sources, and
they are right.  Our extro-signal to noise ratio
is way down.  Let us work on that, shall we?

spike