[extropy-chat] On categories and classification

Tue Aug 9 19:03:18 UTC 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Jef Allbright wrote:

> [From the] 'Celestial Empire of benevolent Knowledge'.

My favorite categorization of stars comes from an old forgotten source:
  Stars that are on, stars that are off, stars that turn on and off,
stars that haven't turned on yet, and other stars.  The need to add
"other stars" cracks me up every time I hear it.

--
Harvey Newstrom <HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI NSA-IAM GSEC ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP