[extropy-chat] Re: Transhumanist short story

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Sun Aug 14 04:33:56 UTC 2005

Damien Broderick wrote:

>>Hmn. I guess one could similarly condense the writings of Ayn Rand onto
>>xenon atoms as:
>>
>> > I.
>
>Trans-I? But Rand was already perfect!

In l'esprit d'escalier, I realized after I posted that my quoting
indicator > might be confused for our trans usage. The text was simply

I.

>Alas, one must now condense Rand herself into xenon (suitably) as:

I guess this thread must end soon. We can't write stories composed of less
than one letter, although the Big Bang could have begun with an i-dot. If
we allow punctuation, I'll lapse into a comma. But before we stop, let me
add the grey goo story:

8

Something of a silly pastime for two writers who get paid by the word....

-- David.