[extropy-chat] [Politics] Real Politick

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 01:57:33 UTC 2005

 By all means lets there be maximum liberty the world
over as long as one can accept the fleas coming with
the dog.
For instance, cults are religions without political
power, cults want the maximum they can get and we are
obliged to protect a Jim Jones' liberty as well as a
decent Mormon's. *Everyone* wants liberty plus enough
political power to protect their liberty. Or licence.

We intellectuals discuss these matters in a sanitized
manner yet the reality is very ugly. You know the
future wont be anything like we expect.