[extropy-chat] (POLITICS) Utility of Protest was :Exhibitionism (no, not THAT kind)

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 21:17:54 UTC 2005

okay. agreed. i started it, i apologize. but i'd like to do comedy pieces-- if, again, no one objects.

Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:How about taking this off list?  I'm scratching my head because I don't see a relationship to Extropy or transhumanism and don't see how this thread ties into any level of proactive discussion.

Anyone agree?

            Natasha Vita-More

   Cultural Strategist, Designer
   Studies of the Future, University of Houston
   President, Extropy Institute
   Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture

   Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
   Random acts of kindness... Anne Herbet