[extropy-chat] Strong Transparent Carbon Nanotube Sheets

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 23:28:09 UTC 2005

Extropes,

If anyone has access to the original Science article,
currently available only to subscribers, I'd like to
take a look at it.  You could post it to the list, or
if you don't feel comfortable with that, email it to
me P2P.  Thanks.

Best, Jeff Davis

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/08/050819131626.htm