[extropy-chat] Leroy Hood Says We Will Live Longer

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:35:11 UTC 2005

Wow... in scientific circles that is a pretty huge
endorsement of transhumanism. Hood is a big dog
amongst molecular biologists, immunologists, and
bioinformaticians.

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> " ... What this digitization of medicine will do is
> democratize medicine. If
> you think of the three major problems in the world,
> they are education,
> poverty and health. This, in a very fundamental way,
> will attack one of
> those three problems...."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/237750_hoodqa24.html

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson