[extropy-chat] supplement, was a futurist prediction

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Aug 25 02:24:40 UTC 2005

Hey - no apologies needed - I was trolling Ideas Futures the other
day if you remember that one.

Supplements. Yikes. I am guessing my multivitamin doesn't count as
one. I've had success with glucosamine for joint pain, but nothing
overwhelming. If I had to choose, I would have to go with one glass
of red wine a day.

]3