[extropy-chat] a futurist prediction

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:41:18 UTC 2005

Double oops...

1 - I thought yours was a personal email to me and then sent it to the
list anyway by accident. Apologies all.
2 - I forgot the attachments. I'll send them on separately (I'm not
going to post screenshots to a public list, it seems like poor form),
if anyone else wants them just let me know privately.

Emlyn