[extropy-chat] China/Iran developing mutual defense deal.

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Aug 29 13:31:24 UTC 2005

If you have a look at Mike Lorrey's  great points on August 18, 2005
2:02:16 PM EDT, in the Subject :  [extropy-chat] [Politics] Real
Politick, then play this game 5 turns forward, I think you have to
really ask yourself the motivations of China.

What you are saying is true, but not to the exclusion of the
possibility I mention, imho - The more study of what is going on the
more the situations resemble one another. And if Iran continues to
sell decade-spanning blocks of pro-rated resources to single
entities, then OPEC becomes moot. As China's interest i.e. investment
grows, and its obligations via policy do the same, the situation
becomes a portrait of Taiwan. The postures on both sides are
increasingly similar each month. Unless you think that China giving
financial support and military protection to Iran will spell the end
of China's nuclear program?

Not sure if this belongs on 'the other' extropy politics (?) list.

]3