[extropy-chat] Oxygenating the flame in threads

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:22:05 UTC 2005

I saw the suggestions and read them and they seem pretty valid. But the
schemes I saw are non-intuitive and the "web forum" is a pretty well
established artifact. There's no need to try to shove the whole forum
concept into a listserv. If you want listserv stick with email. If you want
karma and buddies and hard topics, etc switch to a forum.

BAL