[extropy-chat] Re: Are dwarfs better for long duration spaceflight?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 00:13:12 UTC 2005

--- Rik van Riel <riel at surriel.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, ben wrote:
>
> > Chopping the astronauts' legs off seems a better solution. Legs are
>
> > pretty useless in free fall. You could stitch them back on again
> when
> > they land. Maybe.
>
> Yeah, but would you hire anyone who applies for such a job ? ;)

Who says you need to put it in the help wanted ad? "We don't want an
arm and a leg of commitment and effort, just two legs."

better yet, find legless people and train them for the job.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com