[extropy-chat] Frink server pages letting me down

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 19:15:40 UTC 2005

I was doing some fuel tank volume and mass calculations on Frink only
to find that there are no units for various rocket fuel designations,
like LH2, LOX, etc (I was trying to convert x liters of LH2 to y kg of
LH2, expecting density data to be present). If Mr. Eliason could fix
something up there, I'd appreciate it.

There is another question I have: I'm trying to find a chart of
liquid/gas equivalency ratios, comparing various chemicals and
elements. Does anyone have a good reference on this?

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com