[extropy-chat] Evolutionary Psychology = Pseudoscience?

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Sun Dec 4 02:56:56 UTC 2005

I disagree

Much of the knowledge that evolutionary studies brought to us is not based on
hipotesis about the pleistocene, but about the behavior of animals with whom
we have a near common ancestor, and of behaviors inferred from archeological
evidence of people of the past. Evolutionary psicology is based on facts, not
on speculation only.

Diego