[extropy-chat] baloney in the memetic superstructure

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 05:39:28 UTC 2005

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 09:12 PM 12/3/2005 -0800, spike wrote:
>
> >I don't think I would want to be in the
> >neighborhood with an LSD-crazed elephant.
>
> Don't worry, they just sit there with their eyeballs
> spinning... remembering...

Yeah, until one of them stumbles upon the epiphany
that all flesh is grass... then the trouble starts. ;)

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)