[extropy-chat] symmetrical snow

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 05:38:16 UTC 2005

A pedant with a very sharp eye.  Hydrogen twenty is an extremely
rare form of very short half-lived radioactive hydrogen with
19 neutrons tacked on to the proton with a lone electron out
there in the S orbital.  This curious isotope is known as
icosotium, with its antimatter counterpart called vigintium.