[extropy-chat] Re: Any Second Life users?

Brandon Reinhart transcend at extropica.com
Sun Dec 11 17:45:35 UTC 2005

Feel free to pop off any MMO related questions or speculations you might
have. I've worked in the game industry for about 10 years, with around half
of that on MMOs. I worked at SOE for about 3 years and have since been
working with various Austin area MMO startups.

I highly recommend the Daedalus Project for people interested in MMO
phenomena. http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/

Brandon