'Bon apetite' was Re: [extropy-chat] wretched journalists strike again

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 21:57:06 UTC 2005

--- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> I'm curious and slightly sceptical about that
> "tasting yucky". I think we
> have touched on this before here. I wonder if there
> is in fact any good
> data or science behind it.

Google and thou shalt recieve. Apparently the question
has been considered by the Cullinary Institute of
America.

http://food.oregonstate.edu/ref/culture/allen.html

 Necessary disclaimer: I do not advocate nor condone
cannibalism or other forms of ghoulish behavior
directed toward Americans or other higher primates
except in those extremely rare circumstances where
jungle law trumps civilized behavior.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)