[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Thu Dec 15 02:45:46 UTC 2005

I'm gonna toss this one out to the moderators.

Do you really want a no-holds-barred discussion on George W Bush and the
Iraq War? I will indulge in such, but be aware, it has the potential to
get ugly and suck up lots and lots of bandwidth. But I do not think
allowing such statements to go unchallenged is in anyone's interests.

Thus do I seek the moderators' blessing before I engage.

Joseph