[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

Alan Brooks albrooks2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 03:44:08 UTC 2005

No, just admit to yourselves if there were no war in Iraq, America would be fighting a roughly equivalent war somewhere else. America hasn't reached the stage Europe has. Europe goes back 1,000 years, America about 230. It could be you Down Under guys will become more warlike soon. You boys had riots in Australia a couple of days ago, right? :-)

  > I would propose open season on
>all things political for a finite period, say a week or
>so. Post everything you want to get outta your system,
>refrain from personal attack but attack the other guy's
>country or government if you feel you must. Then after
>that let us settle down and post extropian stuff again?
>Sound reasonable? Seems we need to do this every once
>in a while.

nattering nabob Of positivism since 1976