[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 05:59:19 UTC 2005

Post away.  But do explain the term "Iraq war."  I can think
of at least four of those.  One in the early 90s, a U.S. led
coalition against the Iraqi government, the second in 2003
which was a US-led coalition against the Iraqi government
which lasted only a few weeks, the third is a shrinking
US-led coalition allied with the Iraqi government against
a collection of those who oppose Iraq.  The fourth is yet
to come, Iraq against a collection of those who oppose
Iraq.  For the sake of discussion, let us call them I1,
I2, I3 and I4.