[extropy-chat] spam gmail invite request?

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:39:55 UTC 2005

An obvious possibility that comes to mind is a spammer trying to collect a
bunch of disposable accounts to send spam from.

Though I'd have thought a professional spammer would at least know how to
use the Shift key. Maybe it's just some script kiddie who's really stupid
enough to not realize he's doing anything wrong?