[extropy-chat] terrorist self-hatred?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 04:15:19 UTC 2005

This is a critically important distinction.  Not only do
terrorists kill civilians, but in some cases they target
children intentionally.  I have heard of two cases where
a car bomb was driven into a bunch of kids who had crowded
around a US marine who was giving away toys and candy.  So
he managed to slay a US marine, congratulations, enjoy
your 73 virgins.  In the process they killed 30 or more
kids, who were guilty of what?

Granted, I learned of this thru the US news media, which
I trust less than used car salesmen.  If anyone wishes
to make the case that it never happened, I would be pleased
to learn that.  But if it did happen and such a terrorist
does not have a burning self hatred, I sure don't see why
he would not.