[extropy-chat] Take Back The List

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Fri Dec 16 16:32:25 UTC 2005

Can an extropy-politics at lists.extropy.org be created and all of this
be moved to that list?

There is nothing innate to this list going on in 8 of the 10 current
threads, regardless of IQ, demographic, geographic or otherwise. I
can find this type of content anywhere. This is like the BBS days and
the rise of alt.syntax.tactical. Whether there is intent or not, this
place is getting trashed on the same topic over and over again. We're
certainly not observing any principles or improving the world through
this, are we?

Bret K.