[extropy-chat] Take Back The List

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 05:57:47 UTC 2005

Sometimes I am also annoyed by political posts. like everybody, but I
think politics should stay right here on the list because it is
central to the core business.
We often discuss things we would like to see happening: human enhancement, v
brain computer interfaces, life extension, space settlement... well,
politics is about how to make this things *happen* with, or despite,
all the constraints of the real world.
G.