HM Re: [extropy-chat] Re: US not right to invade say Iraqis

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 18:18:33 UTC 2005

>RE: HM Re: [extropy-chat] Re: US not right to invade say Iraqis

I am pleased in a way that a majority of Iraqis say that
the US was not right to invade.  That means they will
cheer when the US devades, or exvades.  (What is it
called when we go away?  I call it the start of the fourth
Iraqi war, and good luck to the Iraqis in that one.)

> ...Anymore than you know that Iran or other countries didn't
> become more hostile and more likely to want to harm
> Americans... Brett Paatsch

If you read the yankee newspapers, it sounds like the
Iranians are hostile to the Europeans more than the
US.  Of course our press lies, so I don't know if
the Iranian president really did say Israel should
be wiped off the map or that the holocaust never
happened.  But if he did say these things, it's likely
only a matter of time before Iran gets into a shooting
war with the EU.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/16/iran.israel/index.html

In all this reprehensible bluster, the Iranian prez
does make one interesting point: the Europeans slew
the Jews, so why was Israel established in Palestine
instead of Germany?  I don't have the answer to that
one.

Perhaps if Israel had been established elsewhere besides
Palestine, there would not be the one thing on which
pretty much all Arabs agree: a hatred for the Jews and
Israel.  So without them, the Arab world would be
pretty much constantly at war with itself and it
would scarcely make mention in the newspapers here,
any more than it did in those years that Iran and Iraq
were fighting each other back in the 80s.