[extropy-chat] a separate peace

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 17 23:13:27 UTC 2005

Alan, unless you have changed your mind you might want to fill in the blanks and post it back to the list. You need to replace the X for an age in years for me, and to insert the state whose laws you want to apply, this would normally be the one in which you live and in which you assets reside.

I Alan Brooks, hearby guarantee Brett Paatsch, that on or before the X th anniversary of his birth, he will, by his own reckoning, have attained inner peace through acceptance of the fact that nationalism and gross oppression will presist in concert until 1 July 2051.

This pledge, on myself and my estate, is made pursuant to the laws relating to such promises in the state of  [Insert-Alan-Brooks-state-here].

Brett Paatsch