[extropy-chat] The NeoCon Mind-Trick

Herb Martin HerbM at learnquick.com
Sun Dec 18 14:34:49 UTC 2005

"Never" is a big word.  May we presume you think Saddam
should still be in power?

Or that the French should have capitulated to Hitler without
fighting?  Or that Britain and the US should not have invaded
on D-Day and re-captured Europe from the Nazi regime?

Sometimes was is absolutely superior to all other choices,
and in that sense a good thing, but freeing 25,000,000 people
from tyranny is DEFINITELY A GOOD THING.

President Bush has led the freeing of over 60,000,000
human beings.  Not bad for six years.

(Afghanistan, Iraq, Liberia, and Haiti)

No one who politically opposes him is willing to admit
or credit this however.

Your petty politics stand up poorly to the results.

And let's be clear about that old saw reference ends
and means is just plain wrong and should read:

"The ends had damn well better justify the means."

--
Herb Martin