[extropy-chat] Nuclear terraforming

Mike15007 at aol.com Mike15007 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 07:01:09 UTC 2005

In a message dated 12/16/2005 9:57:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jrd1415 at yahoo.com writes:

Oh,  heck.  Clearly Mike beat me to the sunshade idea.
I didn't read  ahead.  My bad.  Congrats Mike.  Great
minds think  alike.
    No prob :-) I didn't even come up with the idea. I  think I got it from
"Transhuman Space: In The Well" a few years back, which may  have gotten it
from somewhere else. THS may be a little dated now (plus it is a  game book,
admittedly), but has a few good ideas still, IMO.

Best, Jeff Davis
Mike

"Everything's hard till you know how to do  it."
Ray Charles

Good quote. I like.