JC Re: [extropy-chat] Re: US not right to invade say Iraqis

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 17:51:51 UTC 2005

--- John K Clark <jonkc at att.net> wrote:
> To render me this service all
> you have to do is name one aircraft carrier under
> the command of
> international law, or cruiser, or destroyer, or PT
> boat, or tug boat, or
> dingy, or bb gun, or cap pistol. Until that day
> comes to pass I will call it
> for exactly what it is, international suggestions.

Does the International Space Station count for this
purpose? Would it count more if it was equipped with
weapons? What about a space ship for an international
mission to Mars?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)