[extropy-chat] Bloodless Redistribution of Wealth (was Singulartarians)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 20:07:57 UTC 2005

Hmm.  I would go back and meditate on why you believe it is right or
even beneficial  to expropriate the property of some for the needs of
others.  Is what you are proposing really "voluntary"?  After all the
income tax is supposedly "voluntary".   If I were wealthy could I
simply refuse to contribute to this scheme with no retribution coming
to me as a result?

- samantha