[extropy-chat] Bloodless Redistribution of Wealth (wasSingulartarians)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 18:06:36 UTC 2005

--- Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> The idea assumes that rich people would really be
> all that turned on
> by having their picture on the fiat currency of the
> day.   I believe
> that is a seriously flawed assumption.

Perhaps. The only real way to find out is to try it,
no? :)
I like to think of it as an experiment in human
nature.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)