[extropy-chat] TRANSHUMANISTS OF THE WORLD: UNITE !!!

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 02:07:18 UTC 2005

And don't forget to add your coordinates below, if you have not already done it:

  http://www.frappr.com/transhumanists

Jose Cordeiro <jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear transhumanist friends,

The year 2005 has been a relatively good year for the advancement of transhumanist ideas worldwide, and hopefully 2006 will be much better. We are in an accelerating process and things are just picking up speed.

All transhumanists in the planet have to work more actively if we really believe in our cause. Thus, if you are extropian, singularitarian, immortalist, cryonicist... or simply transhumanist... let's unite our efforts for a better world. Indeed, for a better universe and multiverse...

FELICES FIESTAS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

BUONE FESTE

MEILLEURS VŒUX

PRETTIGE FEESTDAGEN

GOD JUL

BOAS FESTAS

圣诞快乐

メリークリスマス

Sorry for missing so many other languages, but have a very happy 2006, 2060, 2600, 6200... forever...

Transhumanistically yours,

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse