[extropy-chat] Happy New Year!

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 07:22:25 UTC 2005

Very cool. Thanks, and Happy New Year to you too. As
they used to say in Scottland, "May you be a thousand
times better off this time next year."

--- Gina Miller <nanogirl at halcyon.com> wrote:

> An animated New Years Greeting from yours truly - go
> to this url to download:
>
> http://www.nanogirl.com/personal/newyears.htm
>

> Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
> Nanotechnology Industries
> http://www.nanoindustries.com>

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)