[extropy-chat] Re: The Force of Human Freedom

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 21:56:10 UTC 2005

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:

> Ned Late wrote:
>
> > The role of Stalin and Soviet State Security in the rise of Nazism
> is
> > not discussed enough. Stalin came first, contributing to the
> > installation of Hitler; Stalin sabotaged the anti-Nazi opposition
> > pre-1933; the Soviets also sabotaged the Spanish Civil War.
> > If you wont discuss the Soviet role in WWII & the pre-WWII era
> more,
> > then discussions of Nazism here (or anywhere else for that matter)
> are
> > worthless.
>
> Ditto the role of the Jews in the massive transfer of capital into
> Germany buying up the place cheap when the Dm failed.
> Or is everyone here into believing that they were a totally innocent
> party just minding their own business (no pun intended) and that the
> Nazis had no case whatsoever against them and international capital?

Actually the guilt had far less to do with germany being bought up than
the fact that most Communists in easter europe were jews, so much so
that the Bolsheviks were colloquially known in Russia as "the jewish
party". The DM failure was a result of British and French war
reparations and the Weimar government's decision to pay them off with
fiat money.

It is rather interesting the sort of anti-jew propaganda being spread
around europe, primarily by muslim groups, these days. Just saw some of
that in my area, when Dr. Price came to Dartmouth to give a talk about
mideast peace. It was truly offensive the amount of muslim hate speech
being leveled at Price by arab-american and muslim-american groups. One
online forum featured a muslim local to the area being egged on by
other muslims to kill Price. Racist muslims in the Dartmouth Civil
Liberties Union were doing the same thing with emails on the DCLU email
list (I forwarded them to Price and suggested he get some extra
security). The State cops showed up, the FBI showed up. It was a
wonderful demonstration of how the anti-America crowd only believe in
their own right to free speech.

Oh, and BTW: the Bolsheviks didn't shoot much of their ruling class.
Most of the ruling class "turned Turk" and had fake identities drawn up
by the Russian govt and they quickly became the soviet nomeklatura.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)